Aug 2, 2016
Are you finding it difficult to scale your hosting business due to difficulty managing multiple XenApp and XenDesktop domains? Is it difficult to audit customer service assignments and perform business analyses? Is your go to market strategy and multi-customer management affected by the complexity in setting up multiple offerings?
If you are finding yourself in any of the above situations, we have some good news for you. The latest release of the Hosted App and Desktop Service (HAaD) in CloudPortal Services Manager will wipe these challenges off your plate.
What is the Hosted Apps and Desktops Service?
CloudPortal Services Manager Hosted Apps and Desktops Service enables Citrix Service Providers to deliver and manage multi-tenant hosted XenApp and XenDesktop services from a single management interface – reducing complexity and helping scale across multiple customers/tenants.
Get Optimized Multi-Tenant Hosted Apps and Desktops Delivery with Latest HAaD Service
With the latest HAad Service, adopt enhanced ways to grow your margins, strengthen your portfolio and drive customer satisfaction:
- Deliver Hosted App and Desktop Services: Deliver hosted offerings at lower cost and with higher margins using a multi-tenant architecture and comprehensive control panel.
- Easily Scale a Multi-Tenant Hosting Business: Quickly scale your business with simplified onboarding, powerful automation and design flexibility – all managed within a single platform.
- Increase Technical Bench Productivity: Enable fast access and management of app and desktop services – 10x faster performance when managing service offerings.
- Simplify and De-risk Upgrades: Gain peace of mind with a flexible multi-site architecture that reduces downtime and improves risk management during upgrades and delivery of services.
New Features Supported in the Updated HAaD Service
- Here is how the latest HAaD service will empower you:
Easily Scale Multi-Tenant Environments and Maintain Version Flexibility
- Multi-site Support: Scale your infrastructure independently while maintaining flexibility with multiple versions of XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Upgrade via Migration: Independently manage multiple XenDesktop sites within a single platform – allowing a simple low risk upgrade and migration path.
Multi-site management for hosted apps and desktops.
Co-existence of Multiple Versions: Version agility allowing the use of existing infrastructure and onboard new customers to latest version of XenApp and XenDesktop.
Streamline Service Delivery with Simplified Management
- Simplified/Faster Onboarding: Quickly onboard new customers and applications with simplified app onboarding and bulk user provisioning.
- Optimized Service Delivery and Usability: Identify and assign offerings as shared or private in a couple of click without the need for a complex naming convention.
- Simplified Offering Management: Quickly understand offering assignment across all multi-tenant sites and Shared/Private modes from an intuitive management portal.
Deliver Multi-Tenant Offerings Faster with Improved Performance
- 10X Faster Performance for Delivery of Offerings: Rapidly deliver offerings in a muti-tenant environment for “A” customer and “B” offerings across a set of “C” users.
- Detailed Usage Insights: Gain detailed insights into service usage and customer assignments – helping decisions that enable faster delivery of services.
Site deployment, usage and assignment.
Achieve continuous delivery of services
- Robust Design and Architecture with Enhanced Support: Independently update various versions of XenDesktop, StoreFront and VDA versions by leveraging flexible architecture.
- Risk Management: Manage upgrade risks by independently validating update and migration procedures thereby eliminating downtime.
Jun 22, 2016
Citrix Service Provider-based DaaS solutions provide complete hosted desktops for applications and email securely delivered over the web. Desktops-as-a-Service are simple to buy and easy to manage, with no software for IT to maintain.
Citrix Service Providers enable the end-to-end hosted business services demanded by the mobile workstyles of today’s end users.
- Added value to hosted desktops
Citrix offers more than just a cloud desktop, enriching the SMB experience with access to secure mobile device management (MDM), and secure file sync and share.
- Enterprise-class DaaS on SMB budgets
DaaS provides an accessible pay-as-you-go model to scale up in busy seasons and reduce expenditures when necessary.
- Extensible, validated reference architecture
Moving to DaaS means a managed service provider hosts IT, so no need for local management of servers, hardware or software updates.
BPS Team is available round the clock to help assist you in:
- Advising in product selection, licensing, go to market, hosting projects bidding & platforms (Desktop as a Service)
- Pre-sales advising: Assisting with all licensing questions and queries (by a group of licensing experts)
- Pricing for your end-customer projects based on a design sent per project
- Start now by joining the partner program
Jun 8, 2016
XenApp and XenDesktop with XenMobile MDM edition provides key device level security capabilities for users accessing XenApp and XenDesktop desktops and apps on mobile devices. The mobile device management (MDM) solution lets you:
- Enforce password protection for the device’s lock screen
- Restrict corporate network access from jailbroken devices and blacklisted applications
- Enable encryption for select applications and data at rest and in motion—an especially important capability if your XenApp and XenDesktop policies enable
- Prevent data loss with remote lock and wipe capabilities that let you selectively wipe business content on BYOD devices while leaving personal data and applications untouched
XenApp and XenDesktop with XenMobile Enterprise edition supports the next step in your EMM strategy by complementing the device-level security capabilities of XenMobile MDM edition with app-level security features. These include:
- Secure “native-like” mobile apps – Worx Mobile apps let you provide a superior user experience with better-than-native security. WorxMail provides an encrypted secure area for email messages and attachments fully integrated with contacts and calendar. WorxWeb provides encrypted browsing and access to the internal network resources without additional passwords.
- A mobile enterprise app store – Citrix increases time to value for your mobile strategy by providing the world’s largest ecosystem of verified, secure applications supporting windows, SaaS, and natively mobile applications.
- Security for any mobile app – XenMobile Enterprise edition also allows IT to wrap a set of security policies around any mobile app. More than 60 different policies, including passwords, PINs, camera disable, micro-VPN and more can be applied to any mobile app without disrupting its native code.
- Integration with secure file sharing tools – XenMobile Enterprise edition is pre-integrated with Citrix ShareFile to let people share, sync and store data securely anywhere from any device. People can work on data within virtual apps and desktops, then transition quickly to work on the same data in native mobile apps for seamless productivity.
Jun 6, 2016
Citrix NetScaler is an all-in-one web application delivery controller that makes applications run five times better, reduces web application ownership costs, and makes sure that applications are always available. It is deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services and maximize the end user experience for all users including mobile clients.
- Scale, simplify and virtualize mobile services.
Subscribers and enterprise customers need network services that are highly responsive, always available and personalized to their workspace and lifestyle.
- Cloud scalability with revolutionary TriScale technology.
Scale performance and capacity with built-in cloud connectivity, and grow with the industry’s most versatile and extensible platform.
- Deliver apps and data with the best performance and reliability.
Optimize, secure and control the delivery of all your enterprise and cloud services through a rich feature set that includes global server load balancing (GSLB), application security, and an easy-to-use policy framework for simple deployment.
- Leverage next generation application security Secure web applications.
prevent inadvertent or intentional disclosure of confidential information and maintain compliance with information security regulations such as PCI-DSS. A hybrid security model combines attack signature detection with an advanced learning engine, enabling rapid deployment and preventing DDoS attacks.
- Provide a superior mobile experience.
Deliver smooth and reliable connectivity through effective load distribution and robust end-to-end policy and management controls.l performance across all workloads with in-memory built-in, faster insights from any data with familiar tools, and a platform for hybrid cloud. Enabling service providers to easily build, deploy, and manage solutions that span customers’ on-premises datacenters and the cloud.
Mar 2, 2016
3W’s – What- Why – Which
What is the Citrix Service Provider Program?
The Citrix Service Provider (CSP) Program is a Citrix partner program designed specifically for service providers who provide and/or resell hosted software services to end-user customers.
The CSP Program addresses the service provider market for offsite, multi-tenant hosting, and augmented with on-premise equipment if needed to satisfy service level agreements, where the end-user customer is not the licensee and does not manage nor access the CSP’s management infrastructure. Service providers always have access to the most current versions of Citrix products available in the program and only pay for actual end-user usage recorded or accounts active during the previous calendar month.
Why was the Citrix Service Provider Program created?
The Citrix Service Provider (CSP) Program was created in response to growing demand from service providers for a monthly subscription-based pricing and licensing program.
Service providers require a flexible cost structure that eliminates any up-front license fees or minimum commitments as well as the ability to carefully manage cash flow. Citrix created the CSP program with these core requirements in mind so that program members will be able to build their businesses methodically and profitably. Citrix incorporated input from leading service providers to create this compelling program that’s in sync with the service provider business model
Which Citrix products are included in the CSP program?
The CSP program includes monthly usage-based pricing and licensing offerings for XenApp for Service Providers, XenDesktop for Service Providers, VDI-in-a-Box for Service Providers, XenServer for Service Providers as well as NetScaler VPX, Access Gateway VPX, Branch Repeater VPX, CloudBridge VPX, CloudGateway and CloudPortal Services Manager.