XenApp and XenDesktop with XenMobile MDM edition provides key device level security capabilities for users accessing XenApp and XenDesktop desktops and apps on mobile devices. The mobile device management (MDM) solution lets you:
- Enforce password protection for the device’s lock screen
- Restrict corporate network access from jailbroken devices and blacklisted applications
- Enable encryption for select applications and data at rest and in motion—an especially important capability if your XenApp and XenDesktop policies enable
- Prevent data loss with remote lock and wipe capabilities that let you selectively wipe business content on BYOD devices while leaving personal data and applications untouched
XenApp and XenDesktop with XenMobile Enterprise edition supports the next step in your EMM strategy by complementing the device-level security capabilities of XenMobile MDM edition with app-level security features. These include:
- Secure “native-like” mobile apps – Worx Mobile apps let you provide a superior user experience with better-than-native security. WorxMail provides an encrypted secure area for email messages and attachments fully integrated with contacts and calendar. WorxWeb provides encrypted browsing and access to the internal network resources without additional passwords.
- A mobile enterprise app store – Citrix increases time to value for your mobile strategy by providing the world’s largest ecosystem of verified, secure applications supporting windows, SaaS, and natively mobile applications.
- Security for any mobile app – XenMobile Enterprise edition also allows IT to wrap a set of security policies around any mobile app. More than 60 different policies, including passwords, PINs, camera disable, micro-VPN and more can be applied to any mobile app without disrupting its native code.
- Integration with secure file sharing tools – XenMobile Enterprise edition is pre-integrated with Citrix ShareFile to let people share, sync and store data securely anywhere from any device. People can work on data within virtual apps and desktops, then transition quickly to work on the same data in native mobile apps for seamless productivity.