Acronis Cyber CloudAcronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that enables you to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient and secure way. With one SaaS solution, you and your customers gain access to hybrid cloud backup, disaster recovery, AI-based ransomware protection, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
Acronis Backup Cloud
A reliable hybrid cloud backup solution for service providers that protects more than 20 platforms, anytime, anywhere, and faster than anyone else.
Acronis Files Cloud
Designed exclusively for service providers, it delivers safe file sync and share in an easy-to-use, complete, and secure cloud-based solution.
Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud
A turnkey, self-service solution that lets you protect your customers’ workloads by recovering their IT systems and applications using the Acronis cloud infrastructure.
Best in Class Data Protection
With rising downtime costs, growing data privacy concerns, crippling non-compliance penalties, and modern security related threats including ransomware and unapproved data modification, we’ve entered a new era. To fight modern threats, the new generation of data protection should converge with cyber security. Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that enables you to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient and secure way
Made for Service Providers
The easy-to-use, powerful Acronis Cyber Cloud doesn’t only make life easier for your clients, but also brings you easy profits and long-term customers. Expand your portfolio and start earning incremental revenues with no upfront cost. For a monthly usage based price, you and your clients will find it extremely affordable.
Unlock Easy Growth
There is a great opportunity for services providers to build a business by meeting the demands of the growing cyber protection market. The latest edition of the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform provides a set of products that providers can use to market their own comprehensive backup, disaster recovery, and ransomware protection solutions
Download our Datasheets
Get a full technical support and project planning advice they receive from the experienced and helpful BPS Team
Sales & Marketing
Selling with BPS shortens your learning curve and places over a decade of experience behind your back. We’ll support you in learning about the product and offer you tried and tested strategies for marketing and selling it
Get a free consultation
- Easy-to-use management console for easier browsing of backup and recovery destinations to simplify management
- Remote agent update from the cloud management console
- White labeling and co-branding of the service into your existing cloud service offerings
- Multiple partner tiers and multi-tenancy to let you scale your business, increase efficiency, and reduce costs
- Customizable self-service for customers to reduce management efforts
- Automatic conversion of customer trials to production sites to reduce sales efforts
- Multi-language support to target any market
- Integration with existing systems
The below describes the requirements your organization must meet for the Acronis Backup Cloud Program
- Comply with the Acronis Backup Cloud and BPS agreement terms
- Submit monthly usage report based on what your customers used during the month