Microsoft Dynamics Professional Bundle
This campaign program is available from September 2020 till 25 June 2021.
The Dynamics SMB promotion will only be available to the following types of customers:
Net new customer tenant
An existing customer tenant which does not have an active Dynamics 365 subscription
SMB customers in trading, services, and other industries that have a customer service department and sales department
Eligible Products & Offer ID’s
Dynamics 365 Sales Professional
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional
|Offer GUID||Product SKU Description||Product SKU Part #|
|51f99b45-3f92-4ef0-9167-b04709a62106||Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional||DYN365_CUSTOMER_ SERVICE_PRO|
|a81010d7-7859-4f6b-9f29-2e79e2573904||Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional for Faculty||DYN365_CUSTOMER_ SERVICE_PRO|
|69998fb3-b858-476e-99ba-0d7ba65fe8fb||Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional for Students||DYN365_CUSTOMER_ SERVICE_PRO|
|f28514f0-6516-4ef9-8222-1c605a05d245||Dynamics 365 Sales Professional||D365_SALES_PRO|
|45cf3a0b-260f-45d9-ae91-b82217e03612||Dynamics 365 Sales Professional for Faculty||D365_SALES_PRO|
|a22ef7a9-f2f6-48f0-9060-6463852f9edf||Dynamics 365 Sales Professional for Government||D365_SALES_PRO_GOV|
|8bc28c55-52ea-474a-b732-968a1d6056c8||Dynamics 365 Sales Professional for Students||D365_SALES_PRO|
Terms and Conditions of the Promo
- Orders can be placed on a monthly basis
- Promo is valid for orders placed before 25th of June 2021
- For monthly orders; prices will be maintained for 12 consecutive months
- Regions eligible: Gulf and MCC and Egypt
- Qualifying customers will receive a 100% discount in the first 4 months with a minimum 1-year commitment for Dynamics 365 Sales Professional or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional:
- Customers must be purchasing a net new Dynamics 365 Sales Professional or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional customer tenant.
- An existing customer with an inactive or recently canceled (within the last 30 days) subscription may also qualify.
- Will the new customer eligibility be enforced?
Yes, the Dynamics SMB promotion will be technically enforced
- Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
There is no minimum user purchase requirement
- How many licenses can be purchased at the promotion discount?
There is no maximum of licenses that may be purchased. Customers may purchase as many licenses as they need.
- What if I don’t start the promotion when it first becomes available?
New customers may take advantage of the Dynamics SMB promotion at any time between September 3, 2020 and June 25, 2021. Customers subscriptions must begin before June 25, 2021
- What happens to the monthly subscription price of Dynamics 365 Sales Professional and/or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional licenses when the promotion ends?
Microsoft will honor the September 2020 catalog prices of the licenses for the duration of the annual subscription commitment. This means if a customer starts the promotion on September 1, 2020, their price for months 5 to 12 will be the September 2020 license monthly price
- When does the 4-month Dynamics SMB promotion pricing end?
The promotion pricing expires 4 months from the subscription start date not 4 months from the CSP billing date. For example, a new customer who takes advantage of this promotion and purchases their license September 15, 2020 begins their subscription September 15. The promotion price will be honored September 15, 2020 through January 15, 2021.
- How should partners use these promotions?
Partners can include these promotions in current customer acquisition motions to enable new customers in need of digital selling or remote selling scenarios to sign up with a partner. Throughout the promotion partners have opportunity to showcase the value of Dynamics 365 Sales Professional and/or Dynamics Customer Service Professional to new customers.
- How do partners transact these promotion offers?
CSP partners can transact the Dynamics SMB promotion offers through BPS Market Place on behalf of the customer effective September 1, 2020.
- Can partners still sell the regularly priced offers without promotions to qualifying customers?
Partners who do not wish to offer promotional pricing to otherwise qualifying customers may choose to cancel the promotion applied to the subscription and rebuy the subscription on the same day to void the promotion. Partners can always sell the regularly priced offers to non-qualifying customers.
- Does the promotion apply if my customer wants to cancel existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional subscriptions?
Based on the new customer definition, the promotion will not be applied because the customer has an active Dynamics 365 Sales Professional and/or Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional or cancelled one within 30 days.
- What if my customer does not align to one of the eligible customer types?
Your customer may be eligible for the current products without the Dynamics SMB promotion or another offer. Please refer to additional details and the full list of Teams trials and offers.