Aug 1, 2016
Acronis®, a leading provider of hybrid cloud data protection, today at HostingCon announced its latest update of Acronis Backup Cloud, a cutting-edge backup-as-a-service (BaaS) solution for service providers, hosters, and cloud resellers that provides complete data protection for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Today’s SMBs have been left exposed to data loss and malicious attacks due to inadequate solutions that do not protect the full spectrum of servers and user endpoints, including mobile devices, and Cloud services and applications, such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365. Acronis enables service providers to rapidly address these new and critical SMB data protection needs with the latest release of Acronis Backup Cloud – its easiest, fastest, most complete cloud backup solution ever.
Acronis Backup Cloud provides service providers, hosters and cloud resellers with a turn-key backup as a service solution that is so easy to use, they can be up and running within minutes. Acronis Backup Cloud protects all servers, workstations and mobile devices, and extends to cloud services and applications to provide complete protection.
Acronis Backup Cloud easily plugs into the most common platforms in use by service providers and hosters today, including Linux, Virtuozzo, Azure, Docker, Open-Xchange, XEN Server, and KVM. The solution also backs up data and workloads across the full range of customer environments, including Microsoft, Amazon EC2, Windows and Office365, Linux, Mac, VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, XEN, Oracle VM, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, iOS, and Android.
Acronis Backup Cloud also integrates with the most popular cloud management solutions to automate customer billing, monitoring, and provisioning. This includes Odin Service Automation®, WHMCS®, HostBill®, APS Standard, LabTech, Windows Azure Pack, and Flexiant® Cloud Orchestrator.
Service providers can use a use a single powerful dashboard to deploy the software, manage customers, and monitor backups, all while supporting clients’ distributed business environments with multiple IT tiers and administration controls for users and groups.
Within hours, service providers can also deploy secure, private cloud destinations with their own storage or third-party cloud storage, and now with Acronis Software Defined Storage using commodity hardware. The new Acronis Storage option substantially lowers scale-out storage costs while overcoming the capex challenges related to traditional high-end storage offerings.
Why Now’s the Time to Move to Acronis Backup Cloud
- Powerful Cloud Automation – Simplifies the sale of BaaS by combining proven Acronis backup technology with a scalable hybrid cloud architecture that integrates with the most popular cloud management tools.
- True Multi-Tier Solution – Offers a multi-tier solution that enables cloud resellers to provide varying levels of capabilities to their customers from a single data protection platform.
- Flexible Storage – Provides flexible storage options for customer backups, including local, on-premises, service-provider hosted, Acronis-hosted, and 3rd-party hosted, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, and IBM SoftLayer.
- Powerful Multi-Tenancy – Reduces costs and overhead by consolidating customer views and administration into one, easy-to-use, unified management console, available anywhere.
- Unmatched Control Over Services – Allows service providers to offer a unique blend of customer self-service and white glove management to fit the needs of their customers.
Jun 6, 2016
Acronis Backup Cloud 5 equips service providers to quickly solve customer data protection problems with a proven, comprehensive local and cloud backup and recovery service. Acronis Backup Cloud is part of the complete set of Acronis data protection solutions, which includes backup, cloud storage, disaster recovery, and file sync and share.
Acronis Backup Cloud features an extremely easy-to-use and intuitive interface and management console, and creates the next generation user experience for Acronis Cloud solutions. Acronis Backup Cloud makes it easier than ever for service providers and SMBs to manage protected devices, no matter where they are located or where the business wants the backup stored – either locally, in the cloud or both.
The new version 5 of Acronis Backup Cloud delivers the following benefits:
- Easier for service providers and end users – features in-product “buy now” links, custom service offerings based on machine type, and integration with leading management platforms and third party storage, including Odin Service Automation®, WHMCS®, HostBill®, APS Standard, Flexiant®, and Microsoft Windows Azure Pack®.
- Expands data protection coverage – supports the running of virtual machines from backup, including physical machines, and enables disaster recovery scenarios and large-scale recovery, providing additional service package offerings.
- Provides advanced monitoring – includes automated self-service and monitoring for end users, and MSP monitoring tools for backup health and status.
Jun 6, 2016
Acronis Partner Program for Cloud is uniquely designed to accelerate cloud data protection services revenue with a subscription model for service providers. The program provides leading solutions, resources, programs and incentives to help Acronis partners profit from the huge market growth predicted for cloud data protection services, which include backup, disaster recovery and file sync and share.
The Acronis Partner Program for Cloud supports any deployment model, including service provider-hosted, Acronis-hosted and hybrid, and any business model with licensing flexibility. This includes turnkey cloud data protection services with minimal integration that are quick to deploy and easy to use, as well as offerings that are more deeply integrated into partner technology and services portfolios.
Acronis Enables Service Providers to Deliver Complete Data Protection Solutions
Acronis is driving the transformation of data protection with easy, complete and affordable solutions for small businesses and mid-sized companies. Acronis provides complete data protection through an integrated set of solutions, including backup, disaster recovery, and file sync and share. Acronis protects businesses from all types of data loss related to natural and man-made disasters, including files, systems and applications.
For service providers, Acronis delivers a complete multi-tenant, multi-tiered cloud architecture across infrastructure and data centers, operations and storage. Acronis Cloud solutions provide automation of services and complete control of provisioning, billing, monitoring and management, enabling partners with highly scalable solutions that can support millions of end users.
Acronis Cloud solutions support the industry’s broadest range of storage options, including multiple destinations, seeding, migration, and any mix of single customer sources, including on-premises, and the broadest range of workloads and data sources, including XEN®, KVM, Linux®, Virtuozzo, Docker®, Open-Xchange, and MySQL®, as well as Windows®, Mac®, Hyper-V, VMware®, RHEV, Oracle® VM, Microsoft Exchange® and SQL.
All Acronis solutions are powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine – a set of unique, deep, and powerful data protection technologies that capture, store, recover, control, and access any data from any location.