Acronis SPLASell Acronis Backup and Recovery under SPLA
Earn lucrative profits, retain your customers, and grab more business with the bestselling backup and recovery solutions from Acronis
Data overload is causing servers to choke and nerves to fray across all industries and verticals. Companies and service providers need Backup Solutions that are scalable, reliable, powerful, simple, and inexpensive. Now, where could they find such solutions, except with your company?
Sell Acronis Managed Backup under SPLA with Pay-as-you-Grow Pricing
BPS brings you the product that will open doors to exponential growth for your business. The universally trusted Acronis Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions are easy to sell for your team, quick to revenue for your business and simple to use for the end customers.
License Acronis products on a monthly basis with pay-as-you-grow scalability
Offer on-premise, Cloud and datacenter storage to customers and resellers
Customize your offering by mixing and matching self-serviced and managed services
Offer image-based storage and restoration, centralized management, secure data migration, and every other feature in the book
Grow selling the best backup and disaster recovery with bare-metal support for all physical and virtual environments
Stay step ahead of your competitors with products and services that are up-to-date and accessible to you before anyone else. Contact us today to assist you to start selling Acronis products
Get a full technical support and project planning advice
Sales & Marketing
Selling with BPS shortens your learning curve and places over a decade of experience behind your back. We’ll support you in learning about the product and offer you tried and tested strategies for marketing and selling it
Get a free consultation
Acronis SPLA partners have the following benefits to offer to their customers
- Flexible Licensing Models To build a strong, straightforward business case for your service, you need a solution with low entry costs and pay-as-you-grow scalability. With the SPLA, service providers can license Acronis products on a monthly basis to provide backup, deployment and disaster recovery as-a-service solutions to their end customers. The Acronis SPLA supports a variety of backup scenarios to help you provide highly customized and robust solutions.
- Backup or disaster recovery storage
- End customers premise
- Service provider datacenter
- Acronis Cloud
- Mix and Match Acronis SPLA Partners can offer their end customers managed- or self-service services based on several Acronis software editions.
The below describes the requirements your organization must meet for the Acronis SPLA Program:
- Comply with the Acronis SPLA and BPS agreement terms
- Submit monthly usage report based on what your customers used during the month