How To Create MCPP ID
How to create an MCPP (MPN) ID
- Go to partner.microsoft.com
- Click on partner center
Scenario 1: You are enrolled as an indirect reseller and you want to create an MCPP (MPN) ID
- Sign in using the same email you used to enroll as a reseller in the first step
Scenario 2: You are not enrolled as an indirect reseller and you want to create an MCPP (MPN) ID
- Option 1: Click on sign in if you want to use your email for the account
Option 2: Click on create work account if you want to create a new general .onmicrosoft account : [email protected] account.
These will be the credentials of your partner enter account
- Choose “Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program” and click next
- You will be redirected to your partner center account and you will see both “Partner” and “Reseller”
- Once the “Partner” verification is done, you will be able to click on view partner ID and see your MCPP (MPN) ID
- If your application got rejected, open a case with Microsoft by clicking on the question mark to the top right of the page and attach the legal documents of your company.
Contact you account manager for assistance.