Dynamics 365 Human Resources helps businesses empower and engage their workforce, provide modern benefits packages, and stay compliant. It provides a comprehensive personnel management solution, including performance, leave and absence, and payroll integration. Self-service programs help HR professionals and employees manage time off and benefits. Human Resources connects people and operations data to help you optimize workforce costs and take better care of employees.
For the 2020 release wave 2, we’re focused on the following areas to help you expand your offerings and extend your solutions:
- Transform the employee experience: Manage leave and absence directly from Microsoft Teams, along with full enhancements to employee and manager self-service.
- Build an HCM ecosystem: Enable streamlined integrations to recruiting and payroll partners.
- Optimize HR programs: Continue from wave 1 with additional enhancements in leave and absence and benefits management.
- Unlock your HR data: Modify existing reports and build custom reports using Azure Data Lake and Power BI Pro.
- Enrich your existing Microsoft solutions with HR data: Integrate directly with Azure Active Directory, Outlook, and other Dynamics 365 applications.