The SKU’s of Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager have changed, but the price remains the same. The FIM per processor license is still available. Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Functionality is now included in Windows Server 2012 R2. You will need both Windows Server 2012 R2 per processor licenses as well as the Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 SAL to use the Identity Manager functionality. Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 Functionality has been included with Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard, and Cloud Platform Guest.
- Omantel teams up with Microsoft and BPS to deliver ICT Innovations across the Sultanate
- Updated Microsoft licensing terms for dedicated hosted cloud services
- Microsoft SPLA | Changes to the 2017 Partner Pricelist
- Benefits of Hybrid Hosting
- DoubleTake | 5 Reasons for Service Providers to consider DRaaS