SAM Advisory Services
SAM Baseline review
Are you looking for a way to control your costs as well as manage your business and legal risks? Are you looking for an optimization software license investments?
SAM Baseline review will provide your business with a complete view of your current Microsoft product deployments and licensing position. As a result of the engagement, you will learn about opportunities for improvement in areas like procurement, license optimization and management, and retirement. You’ll learn how to improve internal processes to lower costs, reduce risk, and improve productivity.
SQL Workloads Engagement
Are you trying to optimize the underutilized SQL Servers by consolidating the SQL deployments or by isolating production versus development environments to manage and monitor deployments efficiently? Are you concerned about the outdated SQL Servers that no longer receive security patches that could put your environment at cyber-attacks risks, or in some cases being out of regulatory compliance?
SQL Workloads SAM engagement will help you getting more value from your investment by assessing ways to optimize your Microsoft SQL Server environment. It will provide a clear picture of your environment by assessing your current deployments, highlighting potentially underutilized SQL Servers, determining optimal usage and licensing scenarios, and establishing critical SAM policies and procedures to manage investments effectively. It will help you find ways of transforming your data center while reducing costs, complexity, and non-compliance risks.
Participating in SQL Workloads engagement will provide your business with the following:
– A long-term roadmap to manage the expected changes in your data management needs
– Gain cost savings by identifying Workloads that can be optimized
– Alignment with IT, procurement, and asset management best practices
– Expert guidance on deployment planning, execution, and management
– The necessary processes and policies for improved SQL workload management.
Do you want to lower your organization cost and improve your business continuity? Are you interested to identify the areas you can optimize, determine the right policies to put in place, provide recommendations for optimal license management and get a roadmap to achieve your long-term goals? Virtualization SAM engagement will support your organization as you identify opportunities for virtualization; assess existing virtual environments and establish critical SAM policies and procedures enabling you to manage and control your virtual environments effectively. It is designed to help you increase efficiency or minimize costs through moving servers, desktops, or applications to a new virtual environment. It will help you to uncover opportunities for cost savings and get recommendations to achieve the greatest benefit from virtualization while maintaining license compliance.
Participating in a virtualization engagement will provide your business with the following:
– Increase the business value virtualization can provide.
– Strategically plan for virtual implementations.
– Maintain control of your existing virtual environment.
– Implement policies around virtualization management to help mitigate risk.
– Increased security through further server consolidation.
– Leverage the low cost benefits of virtualized environments.
Cloud Ready Engagement
Are you looking for a flexible solution that accommodate your business with growing or fluctuating bandwidth demands? Are you interested to cut out the high cost of hardware and pay as you go instead? Are you looking for a better management of your data and a greater security by storing data in the cloud? Do you think you are able to make the right strategic decisions to achieve your long-term goal?
Cloud-ready SAM engagement will support your business as you consider moving part or your entire infrastructure to a cloud environment to assess your cloud readiness and establish critical SAM policies and procedures to manage cloud, hybrid and on-premises investments effectively.
Participating in a Cloud-ready SAM engagement will provide your business with the following:
– A clear picture of what is ready to migrate to the cloud and what will need to wait.
– A long-term cloud migration roadmap that helps to define your migration goals and plan.
– Expert guidance on deployment planning and execution.
– Advice on the best licensing structure and whether licensing gaps can be resolved in the cloud.
– Recommendations for cloud policy and procedure improvements
The output of these engagements will give you an overview on your existing environment and will increase your competitiveness as your company grows in size and maturity.
Soon we will be covering Non-production Environments, Mobile Device Management & Cybersecurity SAM engagements.