Now Sell Fully Managed, Pay-as-you-go Internet Security with the TrendMicro MSP Program
Are your clients still using primitive internet security that weighs heavy on the resources and costs a fortune to implement? Many MSPs appear to be stuck with inflexible solutions that are hard to customize and deteriorate performance, but your clients need more.
Get A Free Consultation
Internet Security Customers Need Today
Today’s providers need end-to-end network and cloud content protection against all threats. They need centralized management through user-friendly dashboards. They need the freedom of provisioning right down to the end user, with multi-tiered access control. They need futuristic solutions that are easy to use and pay for, and you can let them have it all!
Offer Your Customers the Best SMB Security Ever Invented
As a BPS TrendMicro partner, you now have the fantastic opportunity to offer your clients the next-generation internet security solutions for a monthly pay-as-you-go pricing. Now sell TrendMicro’s latest suite of managed security products with features that leave competing software in the dust.
Zero Capex, Zero Headache
No upfront investment required, no hardware or maintenance necessary—easy plug-n-protect integration with leading RMM and PSA tools.
Centralized Dashboard with End-user Provisioning
Centralized GUI with industry-unique tools for deployment, monitoring, notifying, ticketing, and reporting…and an industry-unique self-provisioning portal.
Device and Channel Friendly
Cloud-based intelligent monitoring, updating and active protection for all physical and virtual environments, including cloud, company servers, computers and mobile devices
BPS Has You Covered
Just as you go about growing your revenues, profits and clientele, BPS is working hard behind the scenes to give you uninterrupted technical support, pre/post-sale service-provider support and project planning advice. From licensing to training and from sales to billing and renewals, our experienced consultants have you covered. Get onboard today and take your business to the next level.
Some of Trend Micro MSP Advantages are:
- Trend Micro is a Market Leader: Trend Micro is the market share leader in the worldwide SMB content security market*, and has been growing its lead over the nearest competitors. With 25+ years of continuous product innovation, 5,000 employees, including 1200 security experts and support engineers, and offices in 38 countries, Trend Micro is a global security software company that delivers proven security solutions to meet the ever-changing demands of your customers. *For the past three years, more small businesses worldwide have trusted Trend Micro for our complete content security than any other provider. (Canalys – 2014 )
- Trend Micro helps you increase profits: We know key pain points for MSPs are fixed fees and slim margins. With Trend Micro cloud-based security services, you can increase recurring revenues, annuity streams, and cash flows. Also, you can increase your average deal size with the opportunity to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients other Trend Micro solutions such as Hosted Email Security. And with no up-front investment in unnecessary product licenses coupled with flexible usage-based pricing that automatically aligns with your business model, Trend Micro can help improve the profitability of your business.
- Trend Micro helps you increase productivity: Trend Micro knows that another issue for MSPs is productivity. With our cloud-based security solutions, you will be able to centrally manage accounts and automate monthly usage, streamline usage data and billing with RMM/PSA integrations, and eliminate time consuming-renewal tracking and administration. And with automated transaction processes for billing and provisioning licenses, this can free up your staff to focus on other business activities.
- Trend Micro helps you grow your business: Trend Micro has a monthly pay-as-you-go billing option. This gives you the flexibility you need when you’re trying to build your business. We are also the only vendor that provides MSP partners with specific tools like the License Management Platform and Worry-Free™ Remote Manager. Our success depends on your success.
- Trend Micro is 100% channel friendly: Trend Micro has been a trustworthy partner for over 25 years, known for being “100% channel friendly.” We are committed to MSPs and developing long-term, stable, mutually beneficially, partnerships. We don’t sell direct so we never compete with you. Our channel vision is to empower you with the personal attention, tools, and resources you need to initiate, grow, and sustain a profitable Trend Micro practice. With partners, we will continue to grow Trend Micro sales, increase market penetration, and deliver superior customer service and support to our mutual customers.
- Trend Micro is focused on Internet security: Unlike other companies that diversify or narrowly specialize, Trend Micro is the world’s largest independent security vendors and maintains a strict focus on Internet content security and threat management.
- Trend Micro lets you focus on your business: Our MSP solutions assist you by automating processes so you can focus on running your business and increasing your value to your customers. With a Trend Micro hosted security solution, you get centralized management that will help you lower costs, increase your productivity and profit, and, ultimately, grow your business.
The below describes the requirements your organization must meet for the Trend Micro MSP:
- Contact your Partner Account Manager who will guide you to the relevant sign up link
- Comply with the Trend Micro MSP agreement
- Provide monthly reporting on Trend Micro licenses. You must also report on all licenses that you made available to your end customers.
- The MSP reseller (BPS) invoices you monthly based on the number of licenses reported in your monthly use report. You are responsible for submitting your payment to the MSP reseller by the agreed date.
- Abide by copyright guidelines, the use of trademarks, and antipiracy obligations.
- Provide technical support. You are responsible for providing technical product support for the Trend Micro Products you deliver to your customers.
- Comply with the export requirements. You need to comply with all applicable export laws, and it is recommended that you obtain legal advice regarding the export laws applicable to your business.
- Fill in a Business Plan for your security as a service and review it quarterly.
BPS Middle East | SPLA team is available around the clock to assist you in:
- MSP Agreement Onboarding
- Advising in product selection, licensing, go to market, hosting projects bidding & platforms (Security as a Service and Managed Security)
- Pre-sales advising: Assisting with all licensing questions and queries (by a group of licensing and security experts)
- Pricing for your end-customer projects based on a design sent per project
Start now by joining the partner program Or Contact us now on: E-mail: email@example.com Tel: +971 56 684 1718