Sell Cloud Services to Your Customer:
Service Provider’s First Step to Expand Your Cloud Offering
Assist your clients to host their software services and applications within your data centers.
Get A Free Consultation
Challenges of Migration to Cloud:
- Changing of the core functionality and engines of existing software services and applications to support cloud
- Restructuring of existing licensing agreements and the need for additional licensing investment
- Compliance with requirements for geographical proximity of the data (security requirements, latency issues)
Solution via Microsoft Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA):
- Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) is a program created for telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), data center operators, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Application Service Providers (ASPs), and Managed services providers.
- – Secure your recurring business with your clients and have their software services and apps running on your infrastructure via Microsoft SPLA
- – Increase your revenue by selling more services on top of Microsoft SPLA
- – SPLA license pricing is designed to fit hosters, operators & managed services partner needs: The license fee is paid monthly and as an operating expense, rather than a capital expenditure.
- – Comply with security requirements and improve latency with geographical proximity
- – Potential applications include but are not limited to: Hosted Applications (such as Exchange, SharePoint, Project Server), Asset Management Solution, Hospital Medical Records, CRM & ERP (Dynamics CRM, NAV, AX, SL), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), dedicated managed and un-managed servers,…
- Proven track record of complex SPLA deployments for client and data centers in the Middle East, Levant & North Africa.
- Dedicated Cloud Technical and Business Development advisory for telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), data center operators, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Application Service Providers (ASPs), and Managed services provider partners.
- Custom-built sales and marketing enablement program for planning, promoting, selling, execution assistance, and support