Microsoft CSP programManage your customer Email, Collaboration, MDM, CRM, ERP using Microsoft CSP; be a CSP T2 Reseller
Set the price, terms and directly bill your customer Office 365, EMS, Dynamics and Azure; attach value added services based on the monthly usage.
Why Microsoft CSP?
CSP enables you to bill Microsoft Services on a per real monthly usage. That means you are empowered to manage sales and managed services of the SAAS apps – similar if you have your you are building them on customer premise. In addition, CSP provides a full set of tools including a self-service portal to easily manage your customer SAAS.
Offer a complete end-to-end customer management
Since you are managing your customers, then you will be the center of the relationship of your IAAS and SAAS solution. You will be able to build stronger relationships with your customers by managing their full end-to-end experience.
Grow Faster by adding Microsoft Azure, Office 365, EMS, Dynamics CRM & ERP to your portfolio
Sales – Bundle services with unique solutions or resell Microsoft Cloud while controlling the pricing, terms and billing
Value-added services – Leverage your managed services solutions and your applications in addition to Azure, Office 365, Ems, Dynamics CRM & ERP services
Provisioning – Directly provision customers from your portal
Pay-as-you-go billing model
Management – Manage all of your customers’ subscriptions across services
Innovative end-to-end Platform
Optimize your cloud offering and get an innovative end-to-end Platform that can track and manage all your customer’s transactions
Get end-to-end marketing and sales support, project planning, and technical guidance
Sales & Marketing
Enjoy fluid scalability and pay-as-you-go pricing as you build your CSP/MSP business on strategic grounds
Get a free consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the EMS SKUs?
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Rights Management Service
- New additional SKUs
- Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP)
- Azure Active Directory Basic (AADB)
- Enterprise mobility suite (RMS, Intune, AADP)
What is EMS?
- Hybrid identity enabled by Azure Active Directory Premium
- Mobile device management enabled by Microsoft Intune
- Data protection enabled by Azure Rights Management service
What does it mean to have Microsoft Azure as part of the Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) program?
What can I do with EMS?
Extend corporate user identities to a variety of mobile devices and apps
- Accommodate users in different locations and on different devices, while maintaining corporate identity control
- Manage multiple device types running multiple operating systems
- Manage all user devices and the applications they can use in a simple, cost-effective cloud solution.
- Ensure robust data protection
- Protect valuable data, regardless with whom it is shared